K.Michelle Gives Updates After Getting B*tt Implant Removed




American R&B singer, K. Michelle has given fans an update on the outcome of her butt enhancement removal procedure, which took place on Friday, January 12, 2018.

Taking to her Twitter page, she wrote:
'Hey Rebels, I’m doing well. My surgery went really well yesterday. I’m on I’m on bed rest for a while but its all good! I’ll be getting ready to hit the road for tour starting THIS February! You got your tickets?.'

K.Michelle gives an update after getting butt Implant removed. During an Interview on NY's Hot 97, the 33-year-old singer said her insecurities were ultimately the reason she opted for plastic surgery in the first place.

According to her, she decided to get rid of the butt implants because of her health.

“It was the point where the aching and the pain that made me get checked for lupus, now it’s due to my legs. My butt is so big that my legs are not holding it. Now I just want to be me, who my mama made me.”

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.